Position Opening: Tax Manager
Our Needham, MA and Santa Monica, CA CPA firm specializes in working with veterinary and dental practices across the US. We are seeking a Tax Manager to focus on client relationship management, entity and practice owner tax planning, accounting oversight, and practice management consulting. 100% paperless, cloud-based office. Revolutionary integrated cloud dashboard for our practices to receive the best management data.
- Maintain and build extensive technical expertise
- Participate in client tax engagements, assisting both in effective management of the issues as well as the development and training of staff.
- Perform tax research and planning
- Maintain and build relationships with a diverse client group to meet and deliver optimum service expectations
- Continue to grow our business network and develop our strategic partnerships within the veterinary and dental communities through tradeshows, video blogs and presentations
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 7+ years of federal tax consulting/ compliance experience in public accounting
- Experience primarily with closely-held entities and shareholders
- CPA license preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong technical knowledge and expertise
- Excellent computer skills, including Lacerte, Xero, QB, and QBO
This position offers an excellent salary plus benefits, which include 401(k), and profit sharing. This position will be either remote or in MA or CA office, at employee discretion.